Packaging Council of Singapore (PCS) organised a mission trip to Germany from 4 to 7 May 2017.
- Visit to Interpack 2017, world leading trade fair for the packaging industry, held once every three years
- Individual Business Matching Meetings with the European Companies to build contacts
- Meet & network with World Packaging Organisation (WPO) Members & World Star Award 2017 winners
- Attend to World Star Award & Gala Dinner 2017
- Welcome reception by the HQ Management of Messe Dusseldorf
- Networking session with Thai Packaging Association’s delegation
- 2 Networking Dinners
The objective of the mission trip is to coincide with the Worldstar Awards Ceremony as well as interpack 2017. The spotlight at interpack 2017 will be on:
- Industry 4.0 – Held in cooperation with the German Engineering Federation (VDMA) the exhibition will present examples of applications in the packaging machine and process technology sectors that open up new opportunities with regards to safety, traceability, copy and piracy protection, and individualised packaging.
- Innovationparc on theme of SAVE Food – special show presenting packaging strategies and solutions that can help to reduce food loss and wastage – including the winners of the national competitions for the SAVE FOOD Packaging Awards of the World Packaging Organisation (WPO).
Itinerary is as follows:
Click here to view photographs of this mission trip.